Site not available in your country error on login

Any suggestions, questions or comments about DFW Tower.com? Here's the place!

Site not available in your country error on login

Postby llory on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:48 am

Recently i've been encountering a pesky error when trying to log into the forum from home. It would seem like the forum thinks Frisco is in a different country!
Could it be that my ISP (at&t Uverse) is re-routing me outside of the US?? It seems unlikely.

Anyway, has anyone else encountered anything similar? I seem to be able to login just fine from work (Addison) just not at home.
llory

Re: Site not available in your country error on login

Postby Greg on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:08 pm

That is completely an AT&T issue. I have some countries blocked as they were responsible for endless spam accounts (also why I now have to approve an account before it can post)... but AT&T has an issue with newly assigned IP addresses. When I moved from Roanoke to N. Ft Worth, I got the same issue. AT&T seems clueless to fix it, despite several calls. I have to log in via an IP masker or by a hotspot at my house... anywhere else and it works fine. Sorry for the issues, but I am unable to do anything to resolve, and AT&T seems bereft of any knowledge either.
Greg
Site Administrator

Re: Site not available in your country error on login

Postby Wonderhomie on Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 pm

I get this issue when I try to log in with my android galaxy lite. No big deal to me but annoying none the less.
Wonderhomie

Return to Site Related